Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Bangs

I've come to the sad realization that I've never had nice bangs before. Since I cut my own hair, I have no one to go yell at (but myself). They've always been either too choppy, too crooked, too long, or not full enough. Right now, they are too long and not full. Another problem that I've always had is that they fall right into my face if they are not tucked behind my ear, but then that gives the illusion that I have no bangs. Sigh.

But here are some BANGING girls! (hehe, see what I did there?)

I don't think my forehead is large enough, though.
Jessica Simpson (: Of course she has beautiful hair; she has her own line of hair extensions! (Hairdo by Jessica Simpson)
Reese Witherspoon's cute side-but-kind-of-front bangs.
Carrie Underwood. See how her bangs are so full? Wish mine were like that!
Carrie Underwood Hair Collage!

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting my bangs cut and I got great ideas from this! I've decided to make my bangs look like Reese Witherspoon's. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking up ways to cut my bangs when I came across your blog, and your post kind of makes me think of a Refinery (Refinery's a kind of online fashion site, I think its British) post I looked at a few weeks ago. It was about ways to style your bangs. Maybe it'll be helpful! :)

    Here's the site: http://www.refinery29.com/3-easy-ways-to-switch-up-your-bangs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (=