- Plain / unribboned headband
- Ribbon or whatever material you wish to wrap around the headband. In here, I used a cream crocheted fabric
- Small artificial flowers -- just buy a bouquet of them and then pluck them off.
- Glue gun
- Thin ribbon to use as a tying thing (facultative <-- new vocab word meaning optional)
The process was pretty straightforward:
- Glue on one end of the ribbon/ fabric you want your headband to be wrapped in.
- Glue on the flowers. You can have them more sparse (like mine) or more bountiful.
- Glue on the thin ribbon to the inside of the headband. Make sure to leave enough at the ends to be able to comfortably tie around your head.
|My eyebrows in the picture on the right look almost |
as sparse as the number on flowers on the headband..
Going to Peru in 2 days; probably won't be blogging much here. See ya'll later!