Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo

Hello all! I know I haven't written a review in centuries...

I stripped myself of my Aussie virginity a few months ago, when I decided to try out this inexpensive and promising-looking bottle of Aussie's Aussome Volume Shampoo. From Aussie's website, it claims to be "infused with White Ginger, cleanses and helps boost hair that’s fallen flat."


I bought the 29.2 fl oz bottle from Walmart for less than $6.


PROS:

  • love the smell. It's like I dousing my hair in strawberries and apples.
  • gets your hair SQUEAKY clean. Literally.
  • it's cheap. obviously.
  • it gives some volume.
CONS:
  • Since the main purpose of this shampoo is to give volume, I don't think it does an adequate job at that. there is only a slight bit of noticeable volume, but it falls throughout the day and my hair returns to being flat. (but then again, I have extremely long hair, so maybe it just weighs itself down)
  • dries out the hair, unsuitable for people with dry scalps
Overall, I give this a 3.5 out of 5 stars! not too Aussome in my opinion, but for the price, it's pretty Possum. (get it? awesome-possum? hahahahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=