Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day (the movie)

...was good!

Although a little hard to follow, the "all-star"-casted 2010 movie, Valentine's Day, was funny and thoroughly entertaining. I liked the idea of combining many people's Valentine's Day stories, and somehow intertwining them so that the people were all connected. However, because some of the actresses look a LITTLE alike, it was a bit confusing as to which person's which.

Overall, It's really a great film. I don't understand why critics didn't like it. And, FYI, Taylor Swift's acting was NOT terrible! I think she did a fine job of playing as an obnoxious high school-er.

Since the movie just came out and I don't want to spoil it for people, JUST GO WATCH IT ;D It's a chick flick, but a really humorous one.

4 out of 5 stars (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=