Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Casio Exilim Camera Review

This is the camera I received for Christmas. I admit, I was just a little disappointed when I saw that it wasn't a Canon. But that's fine, because not all good cameras are Canons.

This one just isn't one of those good cameras. It's okay, but it's not great; not when I'm used to my old Canon PowerShot SD790. Maybe it's because of the 8 MP instead of 10? I don't know what it is, but this camera annoys me a little. For one, it has a rather belated response. It doesn't change pictures as fast as Canons. It can't take really close up pictures, because it doesn't have a "macro" option. Overall, it's not bad, but it's not great. If I were to buy a camera, I'd save up for a Canon or Nikon.

PS. HAHA, there's this button on the camera that says "BS". (It stands for Best Shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=