Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Biosilk Hydrating Conditioner Review

To be honest, I am extremely disappointed in this conditioner. I really like the Biosilk Silk Therapy, so I thought I would like everything from this line. I needed a new conditioner after my mom used up my Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner, which I absolutely LOVED (the conditioner, not the fact that my mom used it all up -____-), so I decided to try this "Hydrating" Biosilk Conditioner. Unfortunately, unlike the Giovanni, it really didn't mosturize or hydrate or really do anything to my hair, even after I used globs and globs of it. Even on a regular basis, I like using A LOT of conditioner, because it makes my hair silky smooth, less tangled, and is especially healthy for bleached/dyed hair like mine. However, I don't get any results with the Biosilk unless I use three times the amount I use for Giovanni. And that's an insanely large amount.

BIOSILK HYDRATING CONDITIONER:
Hydrating System replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple.
  • contains essential moisturizing agents, botanical
    extracts and herbs to nourish dry hair
  • improves softness and suppleness
  • silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine
  • UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays
  • ideal for dry or damaged hair
...Or at least that's what the website says.


Maybe I wouldn't be so disappointed if this weren't a Biosilk product, made by Farouk, the creator of CHI. I guess I expected much better. 2 out of 5 stars. Harsh =/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=