Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School. Starts. Tomorrow!!!!! and how I am going to plan my look

I am usually not fond of putting a million exclamation points at the end of any sentence, but every time I think of the start of 9th grade, a voice in my head literally screams it.

Cindy will be a freshman tomorrow. at 7 AM, which is in (quick math) 13.65 hours.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might be wondering if I am screaming in excitement or terror. To tell you the truth, it's both.

EXCITED FOR:
-meeting new students
-seeing old friends
-meeting new teachers
-having a fresh start
-finally being in high school
-being a WEB leader for my kiddies
-i'm sure there are a lot more i can't think of right now.............


TERRIFIED FOR:
-being oooooold
-GRADES COUNT TOWARD COLLEGE
-everyone having higher expectations of me, including myself
-1st period band?
-the list goes on, but most importantly,
-HOW I AM GOING TO WAKE UP 6 AM EVERY MORNING AND LOOK NICE THE ENTIRE DAY.

)= Knowing myself, I will most likely be hitting the snooze button until 6:40 AM, and pull my hair back in a messy bun (without even combing it!), grab a banana to eat while grabbing my back pack, and running out the door to school.

Sigh. It was hard enough for me to get to school at 8 last year, or 4 months ago, how can I do this?

Well, it requires loads of planning, I tell you!

And that is why, in order to take out my worries for my physical appearance, I am starting to keep a fashion/hair/beauty planner/journal! In it, I keep sketches and magazine clippings of easy and quick hairstyles to do, notes and ideas for outfits to throw on, and simple ways to look easy, breezy, and beautiful. (= I can only wish I were a CoverGirl.....................................

On a side note, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON PREMIERE IS TOOOONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=