Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jewelry Trends

I have to say, I am reaaallly loving the all the jewelry trends going on right now. Long necklaces with clumps of leaves, silver leaf earrings, leaf rings, bird necklaces, etc etc. Why don't I just show you? :

You can buy this on Etsy.com at http://www.etsy.com/listing/56154610/large-silver-feather-ring?ref=cat2_gallery_6





This is from the same seller as the leaf ring on top. It just so happens that I like a lot of stuff from this person (






I know that some things on etsy are a little on the pricey side, but keep in mind that most things sold on that website, including the 3 items above, are HAND MADE! isn't that cool!?
Of course, a cheaper opt would be Forever21, but that's not very special, now is it?

*I am in no way affiliated with Etsy or any people selling on Etsy in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=