Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Diorshow Extase Mascara Review

OMG. This is the best mascara I have ever used. This magic little thing gives incredible length and definition to my (almost nonexistent) lashes. The formula is not too wet and not too dry, and the brush is brilliant. I love how it separates my lashes so well.


Take a look at the before and after pics:



BEFORE
AFTER



BEFORE
AFTER


ME GUSTA <333

My only discontentment with this product is that it smudges after a few hours, especially if I'm doing something that makes me perspire.  I like to put a small coat of Maybelline's The Falsies Waterproof mascara over it, so that it becomes, well, waterproof, and so that it doesn't smudge as much. However, like I said in this video, I hate The Falsies by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=