Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Outfit of the Day & My fish died )=

I'll just get right into the outfit:

TOP:
  • Miss Marc Marc by Marc Jacobs T-Shirt. My sister got it for me on neimanmarcus.com (not available anymore). Hehehe this time I have the tag so if you're wondering here are the specifications:
    • STYLE: M102664
    • COLOR: 60601 WICKEN WHITE MULTI
    • SIZE S (but I really should have gotten an XS, because it's kind of too big! So if you're on the small side and you're online shopping, and not sure which one to get, I would suggest XS)
    • 100% cotton
  • with a white Kira Plastinina tank top underneath (100% viscose)
BOTTOM
ACCESSORIES
  • none! :O
HAIR
  • Very straight, but without flat iron-ing! (= I think I've found my perfect hair routine that keeps my hair really smooth and straight. I'll probably upload a video on Youtube later on my hair routine, but I would like to try it a little more. Video of the night I realized I found my HG conditioner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DejA4hjgVoE
SOO, my fish died a few days ago, and I just flushed her down the toilet. She died at age 2 (approximate), and was not very healthy. RIP.

1 comment:

  1. AHHAHAAA CINDYYYY SORRY BOUT YA FEESH BUT IT'S KAY CUZ YA CAN GETS YA A WHALE XD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (=