Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So it's been..

quite a while since I've done a product review! I've been meaning to review my Cortex Flat Iron (in Zebra Print) that was in my How to curl hair video for over 2 months!

I promise a review on that will be coming shortly. In the mean time, my dear father brought me back a large amount of earrings from China! A lot of them are really cute, and since there are so many, I was thinking of doing some sort of giveaway. I should probably wait until I have more subscribers on Youtube and more followers on here. I'm just a bit excited to do my first giveaway though!!

I want to be some sort of jewelry/accessory designer in the (hopefully) near future. So be on the look out for jewelry by Cindy within the next (oh, I don't know..) five years or so.

I've got to get crackin' on my History homework now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=