Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Youtube is making me crazy. +video on how to Fishtail Braid

I've been trying to upload a video since Monday night, and it's still not working. Here's a play-by-play of what's been going on:

Monday night around 7 PM (after dinner):
Cindy goes into room to film. Does 3 takes to get it right. Finished filming, imports video into laptop, goes to Youtube.com to upload.
Upload 1- failed because laptop ran out of battery. NOOOOOOOO!
Upload 2- failed for no reason. WHYYYYY?!

Tuesday morning around 9 AM (after breakfast)
Cindy turns on laptop to re-upload. Decides to try uploading directly from camera instead of imported version from computer.
Upload 1- failed because accidentally unplugged camera from laptop. F!
Upload 2- failed for no reason. F U!

Wednesday morning around 9 AM (after breakfast)
Cindy goes to room to RE-FILM. Does 1 take. Finished filming, imports video into laptop, goes to Youtube.com to upload using Google Chrome, because I noticed that it's actually faster than Mozilla Firefox.
Upload 1- failed for no reason. FML
Upload 2- (using Mozilla Firefox again) STILL PENDING CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME!!

1:34 PM Update- UH OH I accidentally logged out of my account and then quickly logged back in. Since it had already finished uploading but did not finish processing, as far as I can tell, it's going to be okay. That doesn't mean that it will actually upload though, because the past five times, it said it finished uploading already, but the processing failed. WISH ME LUCK!!

1:51 PM Update- NOOOOOOO IT FAILED FML FML FML. )= I am now a very sad person. ): I guess Youtube just doesn't want me to upload a fishtail braiding video.

2:17 PM Update- I made a really short test video and IT WORKED. I'm not sure whether or not I should be happy about this.
















6:40 PM Update- YAYAYAYAY I re-re-recorded it and it worked! here is the final video on 2 Ways to Fishtail Braid:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=