Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

TOMS Shoes


NOTE: It has come to my attention that some of the links in this post do not work. Most of them lead to the website, so just click: http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tplclick?lid=41000000031060990&pubid=21000000000274390

I first started seeing people wear these shoes A LOT last year, and my brother-in-law even has a pair. I thought TOMS were pretty interesting- looking. They're getting more and more popular, and I think they're super cute now with all the new designs! I would totally wear them because:

  • TOMS does this program called One for One. "With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One."
  • TOMS makes a whole bunch of organic cotton and vegan shoes, which I think are super cool!!
  • Almost everything is made of canvas (=  (for artistic people, you can paint/design them yourself! :D) 

  • TOMS NOW MAKES BOOTS AND HEELS aka. wedges!
  • TOMS were created in CALIFORNIA, BABY! hee hee
  • Every review I've read so far about TOMS shoes have said that they are super comfortable. And of course, comfy shoes = happy feet = happy person! ^_^
These Organic Cotton Cordones are soo cute! You can wear them with or without laces. That's a plus for me because I'm too lazy to deal with laces.

Love the blue ones! ugly picture, i know..
 I didn't see different colors on the website, but apparently the striped ones come in blue and yellow as well!








And in case you were wondering, there IS a difference between men's and women's TOMS. To be honest, they look the same to me; they're kind of like Converse.

 Light Blue Bridgeport Linen Women's Classics




Click here to check out TOMS shoes!


If the link doesn't work, click here:

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tplclick?lid=41000000031060990&pubid=21000000000274390
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. The light blue TOMS are really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the different between men's and women's TOMS? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (=