Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Review

It's pretty average. Nothing special, really. This Honey Lip Balm really doesn't smell or feel or taste like honey. (Yeah, some of it went in my mouth) What's quite shocking is that it smells like.. Johnson and Johnson's Baby Powder. I'm not quite fond of that odor because it reminds me of baby butts which remind me of poop. In other words, I don't like the smell. Why am I using it then? BECAUSE I LOST MY OTHER LIP BALM. YEAH, THE ONE I LOVED.

I'm pretty sure I still like Burt's Bees products. After all, my second favorite Lip Balm is the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. That one smells so delicious (=

All of the Burt's Bees Lip Balms I've used are what they say they are: Soothing-Moisturizing-Nourishing. In addition, all of Burt's Bees products are made of 100% natural ingredients and the plastic tubes contain 50% post-industrial recycled plastics. PLUS, they're not tested on animals, so Burt's Bees are triple- good for the environment. They're really not at all expensive for what they're worth.

However, I really hate walking around with this baby-butt-poop smell on my lips, which are located right under my nose, which means I smell baby-butt-poop every where I go. SO, 4 out of 5 stars for this particular lip balm.

1 comment:

I love comments! (=